Resources to support the self-care and wellness of educators.
- Boosting Resilience through Creativity
- Find Your Marigold: The One Essential Rule for New Teachers
- 5 Simple Mindfulness Practices for Daily LIfe
- Pupil wellbeing- Teacher wellbeing: Two sides of the same coin?
- Seven Self-Care Strategies for Teachers
- Simple TIps for Boosting Teacher Resilience
- Six Ways for Educators to Avoid Compassion Fatigue
- Taking Care of Ourselves as Teachers
- Two SImple Mindfulness Practices for Back-to-School
- Ways to Cultivate Your Emotional Resilience This Year
- The Nueroscience of Changing Your Behaviors
- A Moment for Teachers: Self-Care for Busy Teachers- 101 free ways for teachers to become more inspired, peaceful, and confident in 30 seconds
- Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators
- Take Time for You: Self-Care Action Plans for Teachers (Using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and Positive Psychology)
- Self-Care for Educators (prezi)
- Take Time for You: Self-Care Action Plans for Educators
- Self-Care Action Plan for Administrators Supporting Teacher Self-Care
- Self-Care Action Plan for Direct Service Providers
- List of Self-Care Strategies Using Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- List of Cognitive Distortions
- Psychological Practices
Social Emotional Self-Assessments for Educators
Inventory of Practices for Promoting Social Emotional Competence
- This reflective tool from the Center on the Social Emotional Foundations for Early Learning provides an opportunity for educators, individually or in teams, to assess and plan for training needs in the areas of building positive relationships, creating supportive environments, social emotional teaching strategies, and individualized intensive interventions.
Self-Assessing Social Emotional Instruction and Competencies
- This tool, from the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders at American Institures for Research, can be used by educators to reflect on both their own teaching practices that affect student social-emotional competencies as well as their own social-emotional comptencies to implement those practices.
Teacher Self-Assessment Tool
- This reflective tool, from the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders at American Institutes for Research, can be used individually or with a coach to help educators determine their readiness to become a teacher leader.