Registration is now open for the TASN ATBS SMHI trainings The Impact of Trauma and Toxic Stress on Learning and Teaching: Strategies for Building Resilient School Communities. These one-day trainings, offered in two locations on four separate dates, will be held on the dates listed below. Each training is limited to 30 participants. Registration links are provided below:
- October 4th - Junction City This training is full.
- October 5th - Junction City This training is full.
- February 7th - Emporia https://ksdetasn.org/events/nTUO-g
- February 8th - Emporia https://ksdetasn.org/events/zwCD6w
TASN ATBS SMHI hosted a series of webinars this spring on the topics of trauma sensitive schools, trauma screening, Restorative Practices, the Interconnected Systems Framework, and mindfulness. To watch archived versions of each webinar, visit http://ksdetasn.org/smhi/webinars
- NEW! The Heart of Learning and Teaching Book Study | SMHI Resource
- Kansas School Mental Health Framework
- Kansas Well-Being Data: Implications for School Mental Health
- School Mental Health Resources (A compilation of our go-to resources!)