ONLINE LEARNING MODULES
Visit the TASN SMHI Moodle page to find available courses.
- Ethical Recordkeeping in School Mental Health Part 1 | Presenter: Dr. Jim Raines, LCSW
- Ethical Recordkeeping in School Mental Health Part 2 | Presenter: Dr. Jim Raines, LCSW
- Leading for and With Wellbeing, Resilience, and Health in the Workplace | Presenter: Leora Wolf-Prusan, Ph.D.
- Supporting Children, Staff, and School at Times of Crisis and Loss | Presenter: Dr. David Schonfeld, MD
- 7 Essential Ingredients of Trauma Sensitive Schools | Presenter: Sara Daniel, MSW, LCSW
- Guidance for Trauma Screening in Schools | Presenters: Eric Rossen, Ph.D., NASP and Katie Eklund, Ph.D.
- An Integrated Approach to Restorative Practices | Presenters: Ali Berlinski & Sheri Tiamiyu
- The Interconnected Systems Framework: Integrating Mental Health through Multi-Tiered systems of Positive Behavior Support in Schools | Presenter: Lucille Eber, Ed.D.
- Minding Your P's and Q's: Mindfulness in Education | Presenter: Kelly McCauley, LSCSW