Definition: Formal, scheduled events that are most often attended by more than one district. These should be documented on the TASN system as an event.
- Standard TASN Event Evaluation, which is automatically e-mailed to registered participants at the end of each event
- Knowledge gain measure - Training-specific pre/post-test developed using the Pre/Post Guidance Checklist. When a pre/post-test is associated with an event on the website, the pre-test is automatically e-mailed to participants when they register, and the post-test is included with the event evaluation that is e-mailed at the end of each event.
- High-Quality Professional Development Checklist (either completed by external observer or self-reported)
Definition: One or more service providers providing directed assistance to one building/district under the categories of training, system coaching, team coaching, individual coaching, or technical assistance. These should be documented on the TASN system as a contact.
- Initial, two-item e-mail survey automatically distributed by website when the contact is recorded by the provider (screenshot)
- Second, one-item survey that asks about progress made toward the next steps and is automatically distributed by website three weeks after contact (screenshot)
- IF the contact’s purpose is to build knowledge, use the Standard TASN Event Evaluation and knowledge gain measure (outlined above in the Trainings section)
- IF the contact’s purpose is classroom observation with individual coaching, use appropriate observation and/or coaching measures
Definition: Initiated by the person requesting assistance. These are assigned to providers via the TASN system.
- One-item follow-up e-mail survey distributed by the TASN website after the provider marks the request as closed (screenshot)