Engaging All FamiliesModule 1: Welcoming EnvironmentThis is Module 1 of 10 in the Engaging All Families Series.
The complete series can be found here
To the right is a heading 'Included Resources". Below that heading are handouts that are referenced and used throughout...
1. Do not allow error response to contact reinforcement
2. Decide on transfer trial procedure
3. Contrast error response with a discrimination trial
4. Consider student’s probability of engaging in problem behavior.
5. Use of differential reinforcement for better responding.
An evaluation summary report provides an annual snapshot of outputs and outcomes for a TASN project. This is a brief summary highlighting some of the Teachers of Students With Visual Impairments/Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialists project's 2019-20 achievements.
The Bullying: What You Need to Know resource provides information to families and educators on various types of bullying, risk factors, and what to do if a child is being bullied.
This resource was created through a partnership between Families Together, Inc., Kansas Parent Information Resourc...