9 Effective Teaching Procedures that will bring your school year to a strong finish! Click on the resource to download a definition of each strategy. This is a great handout to train others in your classroom!
1. Pair teaching environment with positive reinforcement
2. Fade in effort and difficulty of tasks.
3. Fade in number of demands.
4. Reduce learner errors (errorless teaching)
5. Intersperse easy and difficult tasks
6. Mix and vary instructional demands
7. Use escape-extinction for off task responses
8. Fast-paced instruction
9. Teach to fluency