This webinar is designed for special education teachers administering the DLM during the school year 2023-2024. All webinars will be held through an online meeting platform using Zoom. The topic for this webinar will focus on the DLM Spring Window. Registering for this event and attending the session will allow registrants to obtain a certificate of attendance.
Participants will be asked to log in to view and download materials and engage with presenters. Each scheduled date of the DLM webinar will focus on key topic areas in administering the DLM. This webinar is part of a DLM event series, and you can review the schedule and register for the full series by selecting the Dynamic Learning Maps Webinar series button above. There will be opportunities for questions, and the webinars will be recorded for future reference or for those unable to attend. The recordings will be posted on the KSDE website.
All Webinars will be at 3:00 pm Central Standard Time via Zoom.
Zoom link for all DLM webinars:
- Understand the differences between ELA/math and science for the spring test window
- Understand what information can be found under mange tests for DLM
- Understand the benefits of using the KS blueprint/record sheet for planning
- Understand the purpose of the Essential Elements Linkage Level data and how to use it
- Understand how to select and assign Essential Elements testlets for your students
- Understand how to monitor blueprint completion and identify next steps when the blueprint is not complete
- Understand how to submit writing samples for your students
- Understand how the science EE's are determined, how to find the testlet information page, and how to monitor progress
- Understand the purpose for administering field test items to your students
Registration may be cancelled up to 14 days prior to the event for a full refund. Cancellations received within 14 days of the event will not be refunded. No-show registrations will also not be refunded.
DATE & TIME
February 08, 2024 from 3:00 to 4:00 pm
Event is canceled please access the pre-recording
1.0 Professional Learning Contact Hours
KSDE Education Program Consultant