Join Robert Cox, MA, PLPC, NCC, for a discussion on differential diagnosis and autism. Differential diagnosis is the distinguishing of a particular diagnosis or condition from others that present similar clinical features. During this webinar Robert will discuss the co-occuring conditions, and the differences between autism and these conditions, as well as treatment options.
Participants will be able to:
• Identify the co-morbid expressions of autism (ADHD, trauma, OCD, etc)
• Differentiate between autism and trauma
• Differentiate between autism and ADHD
• Differentiate between autism and anxiety disorders
• Identify when autism is the primary diagnosis and what that means for treatment.
Registration may be cancelled up to 14 days prior to the event for a full refund. Cancellations received within 14 days of the event will not be refunded. No-show registrations will also not be refunded.