- Defining Webs of Support: A New Framework to Advance Understanding of Relationships and Youth Development from America's Promise Alliance
- Relationship Resources from the National Center on Safe Supportive Learning Environments | Resources to promote positive connections between students, peers, and adults within schools.
GENERAL RELATIONSHIP RESOURCES
- Decisions in Motion: Improving Adult-Student Relationships from RM Consulting and the Iowa Department of Education | A toolkit for schools to aid in building adult-student relationships.
- How-To Guide to Relationship Mapping from the Making Caring Common Project - Harvard Graduate School of Education | A tool to promote relationship-building and increase student connections at school.
STUDENT DATING RESOURCES
- Dating Matters: Strategies to Promote Healthy Teen Relationships | CDC
- Evidence-Based & Practice-Informed Prevention Approaches to Adolescent Dating Abuse, Sexual Assault, and Stalking | Center for Healthy Teen Relationships
- Prevention Programs from Youth.gov | Offers examples of teen dating violence prevention programs.
- Relationship Smarts PLUS 3.0 Relationships & Romance for Teens | Evidence-based relationship curriculum from The Dibble Institute.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Resource Center Evidence-Based Programs | Office of Adolescent Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
TEEN DATING RESOURCES
- How to Talk to Teens About Dating Violence | Futures Without Violence
Return to Resiliency page
This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to take the place of informed professional diagnosis, advice, or recommendations. The KSDE TASN ATBS SMHI assumes no liability for errors or for the way in which this information is used.