Curriculum for Schools
These programs offer specific curriculum or lessons for schools that can be used; training for each varies.
- Learning to Breathe by Patricia C. Broderick, Ph.D. | Mindfulness Curriculum for Adolescents
- Mindful Schools
- MindUP from The Hawn Foundation
- Smiling Mind | Age specific and Mindfulness in the Classroom programs
Additional Courses, Programs, and Resources
Additional courses and programs that focus on mindfulness. Some offer online or onsite learning opportunities, while others may serve as models for programs from other states and countries.
- Mindfulness in Schools Project (MiSP) | U.K. based program with overseas partners
- Minds Inc. | Washington D.C. based program (offers excellent round-up of resources too)
PassageWorks Mindfulness Resources
- SMART in Education | Colorado based program
Peace in Schools | Portland, Oregon based program
- Online course available for educators, parents, and others who work with youth
- Talk About Wellness
- Wellness Works in Schools
This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to take the place of informed professional diagnosis, advice, or recommendations. The KSDE TASN ATBS SMHI assumes no liability for errors or for the way in which this information is used.