- Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley
- Greater Good in Action from the Greater Good Science Center
- Just Breathe | Video from Mindful Schools
Click here for additional information on mindfulness information specific to both students and adults.
School Models and Curriculum
Click here for additional information on curriculum and models for implementing mindfulness in schools.
- Professional Quality of Life Scale (ProQOL) | Professional Quality of Life Elements Theory and Measurement
- Self-Care Starter Kit from the School of Social Work at the University at Buffalo | Includes information, activities, and resources for use in developing a self-care plan.
ARTICLES AND RESEARCH
- Teacher Stress and Health: Effects on Teachers, Students, and Schools | PennState and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Top 12 Self-Care Tips for Helpers: Transforming Compassion Fatigue into Compassion Satisfaction | National Council for Behavioral Health
- Understanding and Minimizing Staff Burnout | UCLA Center for School Mental Health
- How Chronic Stress Affects Your Brain | TED-Ed by Madhumita Murgia
RESOURCES FOR ORGANIZATIONS AND SUPERVISORS
Click here to find additional information on self-care for organizations and supervisors.
STRATEGIES AND RESOURCES FOR DAILY SELF-CARE
Click here to find self-care resources and strategies for various areas of life including sleep, centering, health, and more!This information is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended to take the place of informed professional diagnosis, advice, or recommendations. The KSDE TASN ATBS SMHI assumes no liability for errors or for the way in which this information is used.