Do you need school interventions that are supported by research?
Evidence-based solutions are those interventions that have been identified as being effective based on research and analysis. Whether you're searching for evidence-based practices, or determining which option is best for your setting, the websites below can assist you in your search. Click on the organization name to access each site.
WHERE TO FIND EVIDENCE-BASED INTERVENTIONS
Start here if you're searching for school mental health interventions that are evidence-based. Each website provides for the opportunity to search based on a variety of factors, including population, programs, and outcomes.
- Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development
- California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare
- Child Trends: What Works
- Effective Child Therapy | Society of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention: Model Programs Guide
- SAMHSA's National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices
- What Works Clearinghouse
Not sure where to start? Explore these Evidence-Based Learning Modules from the National Resource Center for Mental Health Promotion & Youth Violence Prevention.
Interventions by Tier
- Strategies Related to Behavior and Discipline | University of Nebraska Lincoln Student Engagement Project
These resources are intended for educational purposes only. The information contained is not intended to take the place of informed professional diagnosis, advice,or recommendations. The KSDE TASN ATBS SMHI assumes no liability for errors or for the way in which this information is used.