Where to find school mental health interventions that are evidence-informed:
- Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development
- California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare
- Child Trends: What Works
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention: Model Programs Guide
- SAMHSA's Evidence-Based Practices Resource Center
- What Works Clearinghouse
- Evidence-Based Learning Modules | National Resource Center for Mental Health Promotion & Youth Violence Prevention
- Strategies Related to Behavior and Discipline from the University of Nebraska Lincoln Student Engagement Project | Find interventions categorized by tier.
These resources are intended for educational purposes only. The information contained is not intended to take the place of informed professional diagnosis, advice, or recommendations. The KSDE TASN SMHI assumes no liability for errors or for the way in which this information is used.