INTERCONNECTED SYSTEMS FRAMEWORK
- Interconnected Systems Framework | SMHI Resource
- Advancing Education Effectiveness: Interconnecting School Mental Health and School-Wide Positive Behavior Support | Monograph edited by Susan Barrett, Lucille Eber, and Mark Weist
- Midwest PBIS | Provides ISF tools, presentations, trainings, and resources.
- Resource Mapping in Schools and School Districts: A Resource Guide | University of Maryland School of Medicine and the Center for School Mental Health
SYSTEMS OF CARE
- Integrated Care Models | SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions
- The Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances Program: Report to Congress 2015 | SAMHSA
- Toolkit for Expanding the System of Care Approach | Georgetown University Center for Child and Human Development
- Systems of Care and Sistemas de Cuidado Resources | SAMHSA resources, including reports, fact sheets, and manuals, regarding systems of care. Spanish versions available.
COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH CENTERS
Community Mental Health Centers | KDADS
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS
- American Public Health Association - Center for School, Health and Education
- HRSA School-Based Health Centers | Health Resources and Services Administration
- School-Based Health Alliance
These resources are intended for educational purposes only. The information contained is not intended to take the place of informed professional diagnosis, advice, or recommendations. The KSDE TASN ATBS SMHI assumes no liability for errors or for the way in which this information is used.