Tools / Forms
Co-teachers and coaches can earn a personal $200 stipend!
Co-teachers can complete up to 8 hours in planning and reflection outside the contract day ($25 per hour).
Along with the SWIVL video, co-teachers and/or coaches must submit a copy of collaborative planning tool(s) or documentation:
· Meeting minutes and action plan
· Signed releases for any student and staff who are included in video
· Self-Assessment: Are we really co-teachers
· Co-teaching Differentiated Lesson plan
· Reflection or narrative for the video
Co-teaching Coaches are also eligible to receive a stipend. Coaches’ participate in the planning session. Coaches are encouraged to then observe the planned lesson and complete an instructional observation form and a coaching post-conference. Use the SWIVL to record the coaching session and write a reflection to accompany video.
· Submit the instructional observation form and coaching/feedback form
· Upload video to SWIVL Pro account
Contact Shonda Anderson for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org