Accessing Your District Data
- This document provides instructions for accessing your district co-teaching observation and coaching session data. This resource is intended for use by TASN Co-teaching Teams.
Action Plan Template
- Complex systems change is a result of Vision + Skills + Incentives + Resources + Action. This resource is a template for co-teaching coaches and administrators to consider the VSIRA elements as they plan for ongoing implementation and sustainable practices in their district for the 2017-2018 School Year.
TASN Co-teaching Coach's Guide
- This document outlines the expectations for TASN Co-teaching Coaches. It also includes tools to help facilitate communication and collaboration among co-teachers.
Coaches' Needs Assessment
- This needs assessment is designed to assist Co-teaching Coaches in their efforts to provide support to Co-teaching teams within their districts.
- Survey Link
Co-teaching Lesson Simulation
- Charles K. and Grant A. from Kenneth Henderson Middle School in Garden City, Kansas, provide a simulated co-taught science lesson. Some of the participants in the video are portraying 7th grade students. The other participants are in the role of coaches who are observing the lesson
Feedback and Coaching Session Simulation
- In this video, ReNae M., an experienced TASN Co-teaching coach, provides a coaching session to co-teachers Charles K. and Grant A.
Online Co-teaching Observation and Coaching Tool
- This online tool is for use by Kansas Co-teaching Coaches.
- or go to: observations.ksdetasn.org
- This self-assessment outlines co-teaching practices and responsibilities. It is provided as a tool for co-teaching teams to identify the level at which their team is currently performing.
- Link to Tool
Professional Development Resource Center
- This resource is provided for trainers and participating buildings to access materials for Co-teaching trainings.
SWIVL Stipend Form
- Detailed instructions for Co-teaching coaches and co-teachers to earn a personal $200 stipend.