Resources regarding adult roles and responsibilities to support transition age students with autism and developmental disabilities.
A Transition Guide to Postsecondary Education and Employment for Students and Youth with Disabilities
- US Department of Education guide to transition planning, services, requirements, education, employment, and preparation for adult life.
- Autism Speaks: Preparing for Postsecondary Education Guide
Skills to Pay the Bills: Mastering Soft Skills for Workplace Success
- Curriculum developed by the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability and Employment policy to teach youth with and without disabilities soft or workplace readiness skills.
Skills to Pay the Bills supplemental videos
- Videos to supplement the Skills to Pay the Bills curriculum.
- Teaching Networking Skills: Paving a Way to Jobs and Careers (Teacher Manual)
- Working in the Community: A Guide for Employers of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders